Polaris P-85 Clutch Covers. Designed using high strength 7075 aluminum with reinforced crossed sections. Now includes a Hardened Clutch Shim for improved backshift and spring longevity.
- 205g lighter than stock 800/850 clutch cover, nearly 1/2 pound!
- 45% reduction in rotational inertia.
- Stronger and more rigid than stock allowing for more efficient shifting.
- Open face design dissipates heat lowering belt temperatures.
- Reduced rotational inertial
- Faster acceleration
- Improved throttle response
- Fits all 600, 700, and 800 primary clutches made since at least 2005.