- Revised engine mapping; The latest tune has improved bottom end & throttle response in low and high wastegate configurations.
- Revised clutch configuration.
***Kit is only compatible with 2018+ Arctic Cat 800s*** Silber does not have a kit for pre 18 sleds or other displacements. Sorry!
Silber’s Arctic Cat kit complete with their tried and true ECU Reflash (no control box) for true pull-and-go OEM like performance. This kit is for all 800cc CTEC2 Arctic cat sleds from 2018 on forward.
This is the first and only kit for the Arctic Cat brand to harness the power of the sled’s stock engine management with a custom Silber map to control for fueling requirements. This means the sled reacts to the turbo just like it would if it were installed at the factory. No tuning. Just pull the cord and ride. The sled will adapt to changes in elevation, temperature and running conditions just like if it were a stock snowmobile.
Kit is adjustable from 3-10psi. Boost, as with all Silber kits, is a byproduct of octane you have available. Horsepower gains from 30-100+.. This thing is a BEAST!
**For those wondering Silber will not be offering an external wastegate variant for the Arctic Cat. There are a number of reasons for this, but in the end, the performance of this kit on the CTEC-2 motor was so close to the external variety we cannot see a difference on the dyno or in the mountains. Silber is all about saving customer’s money when appropriate. This is one of those situations!
- Fueling: Silber introduced our proprietary ECU reflash on the 4th generation Pro RMK kit and have further refined it for the Arctic Cat CTEC2. Reflashing the sled’s stock ECU with a custom map specific to their turbo kit is the game changing technology that has brought turbo reliability and performance to never before seen levels. With the Silber kit there is no monkeying around with control boxes or worrying about punching buttons as you change elevation, temperature, snow conditions or even boost levels. Their custom, dynamic map brings multiple variables into account and adjusts parameters to keep your sled running without a hiccup and without touching a thing. Pull. Go. Have fun.
- Elevation: This kit will run at sea level all the way to the tallest mountain you can point it at (been tested to 13,000). As with any turbo system, lower elevation will require lower boost for the same octane. Higher elevation can run more boost for a given octane.
- Engine Protection: Silber is the only manufacturer that has the capability to turn the oil pump up to allow your engine proper lubrication while running a turbo. As additional fuel and air is run through the motor, oil demand is heightened. The stock ECU is designed to lessen oiling as air thins out (you rise in elevation and theoretically load drops). Their propriety tuning software allows us to increase oil volume regardless of air pressure to provide adequate protection for the engine. Remember, pre mixing gas is not an option with these fuel injected motors as the lubrication via fuel will make it to the key areas of the motor.
- Turbo: The heart of any turbo kit is the turbo setup itself. This kit includes an internal wastegate ceramic ball bearing turbo specific to the 800cc two stroke engine size. This means you’ll build boost quickly, smoothly and keep your turbo spooled incredibly well when on/off the throttle in tighter more technical terrain.
- No Cut Installation: Their system is designed to quickly install without modification of the sled. Our exhaust system is constructed of 304 SS and fully polished. The system was designed to enhance performance while minimizing noise. The exhaust exits the OEM location in the belly pan allowing for simple installation.
- Silicone Charge air is fed to the engine through a custom molded silicone charge tube. They use custom silicone because it’s the smoothest flowing, doesn’t conduct heat like aluminum and allows for an OEM like fit.
- Intake: The intake air is routed to the turbocharger through plastic cold air intake. The custom high impact modular plastic intake is feather light and adapts seamlessly to the OEM hood. This allows for cold air to be drawn through the stock hood vents.