Mountain Tek Performance is proud to announce the most capable kit on the market today, at the absolute best value. The next evolution in two stroke turbocharger kits. All new for the Polaris AXYS 850 Platform is our feature packed turbocharger kit built for any type of riding that today’s rider demands. We did not rest on our laurels and took everything we liked about our 800 Axys kit and then built a completely new kit from the ground up for our Axys 850. The result: The best turbo kit we have ever produced and the absolute best kit on the market.
This kit is based on the same platform as our Non-Intercooled Axys 850 kit which now comes with upgrade-able components. This means our non-intercooled kit is capable of becoming an intercooled kit if you should desire in the future. This means you can start low and work your way up with your riding style and abilities. Those who have experienced one of our inter-cooled kits will tell you that the inter-cooler adds another level to the performance from a turbo charger. When you compress air the temperature goes up and this decreases the amount of horsepower you can produce in the engine. On deep powder days and big climbs it becomes more noticeable and can reduce throttle response and peak horsepower. Our inter-cooled kits reduce the air temperature and produce maximum throttle response and power all the time. Ultra consistent performance is delivered hour after hour. Our design uses the MTNTK snow tunnel cooler to produce low temp water that is used to cool the boosted air along with the engine water. This is an unbeatable combination that makes the best of both worlds. Wonderfully consistent performance and no overheating of the engine even in less than ideal snow conditions. No additional water pumps or complicated reservoirs, as we use the engine water pump to do all the work. This produces the best performance with a simple and trouble free design.
While this kit is capable of big power and mega boost, it is also the most capable and best low boost pump gas kit you can buy. The inter-cooler adds consistent performance and allows you to make more power on pump gas fuel. If you want the most from a true pump gas kit this is the the kit to buy. It will deliver at high altitude and deep powder unlike any other kit on the market.
Boosted with our Ultra-fast responding turbocharger system and tuned with our MTNTK Elevate ECU tuning tool, this true bolt-on kit also allows the OEM cold air intake, stock exhaust outlet, and a fit and finish that is showroom quality.
No permanent modifications to the factory electrical system, fuel system, or chassis, allows this kit to retain OEM reliability and repair-ability. Altitude Compensation for fuel and boost control comes standard and this is accomplished completely without any additional electronic devices to fail. Set your boost and rpm once and never have to touch it again, same horsepower from the truck to the top of the mountain.
Designed and perfected, we have pioneered the use of the OEM oil pump to properly lubricate the turbocharger and engine at the same time. No electric oil pump to add, no oil reservoir to check for oil, no changing the turbo oil when it is deteriorated. Just put oil in your engine oil tank, fill your fuel tank with fuel and your riding! You will experience less worry, less problems, and more riding with our new MTNTK Performance Turbo System for the Axys 850 Pro-RMK Polaris!
And don’t forget that no matter what you buy, if you can’t get help when you have problems then it will be useless. We always have and always will offer an almost ridiculous amount of technical support. We answer the phone and care!
- Ride your way and style – Customizable and Flexible. Pull the rope and ride with no tuning experience required*
- True pump gas 91 octane performance. No mixing race/av fuel in pump gas configuration required*
- Ultra-fast Spooling and Unmatched Throttle Response Water Cooled Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- No compromise turbo kit capable of low boost and high boost with upgrade-able components
- Comes complete with clutching and tuning*
- Factory Electric Start Compatible with no modifications required
- OEM Cold Air Intake and Stock Exhaust Outlet with Deep Tone Muffler
- No Permanent Modifications to the Factory Electrical System, Fuel System, or Chassis
- Automatic Altitude Compensation for both fuel and boost lets you focus on riding
- Retains OEM Reliability and Repair-Ability
- More value for your money in : Performance, Component Technology, Fit and Finish, and Resale.
- No major engine modifications, no compression/head changes required*
- New! – MTNTK Elevate ECU tuning device for programming
- New! – Race exhaust option available
- New! – Muffler design for: Higher flow out of turbocharger, fiberglass packing free, more durable and resistant to cracking, and high temp coating for long life and consistent performance with less heat radiation under the hood.
- New! Lightweight aluminum center section (3lb savings) turbo upgrade available
- New! – Lighter weight turbocharger mounting and brackets
- New! – Complete replacement injector harness with high flow injectors
- Improved – Recoil rope pull OEM feel and function
- Improved – Significantly easier to install
- *Certain circumstances excluded. Must use proven boost/clutching/fueling requirements as per MTNTK Performance recommendation.